This is the REAL DEAL
This is the REAL DEAL

Click the Image to Watch the Video. (Broadband Connection Required)
Nevermind about all the previous nonsensical posts. They are all insignificant compared to this. This is one of the dreams of my faith. One of the desires of my heart. One of the things that I hold extraordinarily close to myself. This is the real deal. And nothing else comes close.
I was supposed to go last year. BUT I HAD TO BE THE ONLY JOKER TO PULL OUT OF THE TOUR simply for the fact that my parents were SO scared that I would somehow die there. This was after the planned assassination of some key figures in Hamas. To which were angry threats of reprisals. I don't care. By hook or by crook this year. I'm getting on that plane. Even if it means I cannot photograph the ACJC vs rjc rugby match and I have to sell ALL my camera equipment just so that I can afford the trip myself.
I want to go! Everyone who went last year came back so incredibly blessed. Not just Spiritually. It's like they had seen something tangible first hand. That everything we read about in the Bible is real, stands and exists. And if I cannot go this year. I will be utterly, tremendously, thoroughly, completely and horribly dissapointed. And if I have no choice but to cycle all the way there. I will do it!
Personally. This is my dream. To visit ISRAEL. Yes, I'm Pro-Israel. And I am Pro-Jew. I love the Jewish people. The whole world can hate them for all I care. I care for them and I chose to love them. I love the brethren of the Lord Jesus. Though I might not be a good Christian, and I might not be exactly fantastic in the area of personal testimony. This is one thing I hold fast to. I love Israel.
My dream is to use all my photographic skills. Whatsoever Vision I can find. And whatsoever Vision God gives me. To take the ultimate best pictures of my life thus far in that point of time of the Holy Land. With the most advanced photographic equipment in the world today. And may God open up the windows of Heaven in unlimited blessing and quantities, to fund me in my conquest for the top of the line equipment. Nothing else will do. So I list my dream equipment out, for my dream trip. To the capital city of the Coming King.
Digital Camera Bodies:
Canon EOS 1Ds Mark II (16.7 MP) - 4 Frames Per Second (For Highest Resolution)
Canon EOS 1D Mark II (8.2 MP) - 8 Frames Per Second (For Action Photography)
Hasselblad XPAN II (Film) - For Ultra-Wide Angle Photography. 35mm Film Backup.
Lenses:
Canon 16-35mm f/2.8 L - Ultra Wide Zoom on the 1Ds MK II and the 1D MK II
Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS - Power Zoom on both camera bodies.
Canon 85mm f/1.2 L - For all shots handheld in extremely low light conditions.
HASSELBLAD XPAN 45 f/4 Ultra Wide Film Prime Lens.
Accessories:
Gitzo 1227 LVL Short Stock Tripod
Arca-Swiss B1 with Quick Release
2 x Canon 580 EX Speedlite
10 Rolls of Fuji Velvia 50. (For Mind Blowing Landscape Saturation)
10 Rolls of Fuji Provia 100F (For High Contrast Subjects)
10 Rolls of Kodak Tri-X 1600 (For Photography in Low Light)
4 x of 2GB Sandisk Ultra III 80X Compact Flash memory
40GB X-Drive + my IPOD for Storage and Back Up.
Portable External Firewire Harddisk plus Compact Flash Card Reader
Lowepro Photographic Trekking Bag
2 x L-Arca Swiss Quick Release Plates for both camera bodies.
Wimberley Quick Release plate for the XPAN II
The 16-35mm will sit on the 1Ds Mark II. And the 70-200mm will sit on the 1D Mark II. That way I will never need to change lenses. Just swap bodies in my hands. And it will elimate the problem of dust appearing on the sensor. I don't care about the weight. It can weigh 40kg for all I care and I'll gladly lug it around!
This will be the crowning triumph of my photography. To do travel photography in a Church setting. I will be so blessed indeed. And I personally would like to snap at least more than 1000 photographs a day. And if my "hit-rate" is just 1%. Which means I can produce about 100 mind-blowing exhibition quality pictures from the trip. Then it will be more than a success to me. It will truly be, the understanding on seeing through the lens of a viewfinder.
Like I said. This is a dream set up. Everything here is a dream. Additionally, I would love it if my photographs of Israel are used in the presentation shown to the congregation after the tour. To me. That will be the realisation of a dream. And recognition on a large scale. It doesn't need to be accredited to me. I just want to see my picture. Blown up in huge larger-than-life proportions being shown to the congregation. And I know that I know that I know. That photography is what God intended to give me as my talent all along...
God grant me this. The desire of my heart. Please Lord. Many times I realise that the desires of my heart are not aligned with the Will and Timing of the Father. Then let this be it. =) Amen!

Click the Image to Watch the Video. (Broadband Connection Required)
Nevermind about all the previous nonsensical posts. They are all insignificant compared to this. This is one of the dreams of my faith. One of the desires of my heart. One of the things that I hold extraordinarily close to myself. This is the real deal. And nothing else comes close.
I was supposed to go last year. BUT I HAD TO BE THE ONLY JOKER TO PULL OUT OF THE TOUR simply for the fact that my parents were SO scared that I would somehow die there. This was after the planned assassination of some key figures in Hamas. To which were angry threats of reprisals. I don't care. By hook or by crook this year. I'm getting on that plane. Even if it means I cannot photograph the ACJC vs rjc rugby match and I have to sell ALL my camera equipment just so that I can afford the trip myself.
I want to go! Everyone who went last year came back so incredibly blessed. Not just Spiritually. It's like they had seen something tangible first hand. That everything we read about in the Bible is real, stands and exists. And if I cannot go this year. I will be utterly, tremendously, thoroughly, completely and horribly dissapointed. And if I have no choice but to cycle all the way there. I will do it!
Personally. This is my dream. To visit ISRAEL. Yes, I'm Pro-Israel. And I am Pro-Jew. I love the Jewish people. The whole world can hate them for all I care. I care for them and I chose to love them. I love the brethren of the Lord Jesus. Though I might not be a good Christian, and I might not be exactly fantastic in the area of personal testimony. This is one thing I hold fast to. I love Israel.
My dream is to use all my photographic skills. Whatsoever Vision I can find. And whatsoever Vision God gives me. To take the ultimate best pictures of my life thus far in that point of time of the Holy Land. With the most advanced photographic equipment in the world today. And may God open up the windows of Heaven in unlimited blessing and quantities, to fund me in my conquest for the top of the line equipment. Nothing else will do. So I list my dream equipment out, for my dream trip. To the capital city of the Coming King.
Digital Camera Bodies:
Canon EOS 1Ds Mark II (16.7 MP) - 4 Frames Per Second (For Highest Resolution)
Canon EOS 1D Mark II (8.2 MP) - 8 Frames Per Second (For Action Photography)
Hasselblad XPAN II (Film) - For Ultra-Wide Angle Photography. 35mm Film Backup.
Lenses:
Canon 16-35mm f/2.8 L - Ultra Wide Zoom on the 1Ds MK II and the 1D MK II
Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS - Power Zoom on both camera bodies.
Canon 85mm f/1.2 L - For all shots handheld in extremely low light conditions.
HASSELBLAD XPAN 45 f/4 Ultra Wide Film Prime Lens.
Accessories:
Gitzo 1227 LVL Short Stock Tripod
Arca-Swiss B1 with Quick Release
2 x Canon 580 EX Speedlite
10 Rolls of Fuji Velvia 50. (For Mind Blowing Landscape Saturation)
10 Rolls of Fuji Provia 100F (For High Contrast Subjects)
10 Rolls of Kodak Tri-X 1600 (For Photography in Low Light)
4 x of 2GB Sandisk Ultra III 80X Compact Flash memory
40GB X-Drive + my IPOD for Storage and Back Up.
Portable External Firewire Harddisk plus Compact Flash Card Reader
Lowepro Photographic Trekking Bag
2 x L-Arca Swiss Quick Release Plates for both camera bodies.
Wimberley Quick Release plate for the XPAN II
The 16-35mm will sit on the 1Ds Mark II. And the 70-200mm will sit on the 1D Mark II. That way I will never need to change lenses. Just swap bodies in my hands. And it will elimate the problem of dust appearing on the sensor. I don't care about the weight. It can weigh 40kg for all I care and I'll gladly lug it around!
This will be the crowning triumph of my photography. To do travel photography in a Church setting. I will be so blessed indeed. And I personally would like to snap at least more than 1000 photographs a day. And if my "hit-rate" is just 1%. Which means I can produce about 100 mind-blowing exhibition quality pictures from the trip. Then it will be more than a success to me. It will truly be, the understanding on seeing through the lens of a viewfinder.
Like I said. This is a dream set up. Everything here is a dream. Additionally, I would love it if my photographs of Israel are used in the presentation shown to the congregation after the tour. To me. That will be the realisation of a dream. And recognition on a large scale. It doesn't need to be accredited to me. I just want to see my picture. Blown up in huge larger-than-life proportions being shown to the congregation. And I know that I know that I know. That photography is what God intended to give me as my talent all along...
God grant me this. The desire of my heart. Please Lord. Many times I realise that the desires of my heart are not aligned with the Will and Timing of the Father. Then let this be it. =) Amen!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home