Wednesday, May 14

My html is really really bad. I've not built a single webpage for such a long period of time that now I have difficulty even constructing the simple table with a black border below. I have to go brush up and built a new homepage. I've seriously been lagging.

Damn, I have so MANY things to type, but my memory is seriously so short term I can't even remember what events happened today already. Life is such.

Arai Shaukuu is a fictional character represented in the Anime show, Rurouni Kenshin, he is represented as a legendary swordsmith who creates the finest swords in the whole country. His swords were used to kill and to promote death. However, his last sword was created as a sword of peace, a reversed=edged sword. In addition, it was his best sword ever, supposedly fusing the blades of two swords into one, making the sword stronger, sharper and indestructible.

I took his simple quote because it is truly so relevant to the world today. Wars, the threat of violence, the threat of force, nuclear war, biological war, chemical war, psychological war, economic war, religious war, ethnic war, racial war, diamond war, war of attritions and so on. Why can't we just have peace? Its not because peace is not within our grasp. It just that we as humans DON'T WANT PEACE!

Armies are formed, trained, enhanced. Weapons of war get ever bigger and more powerful, destructive methods of killing, cruel methods of torture, weapons of mass destruction. What is everyone fighting for? Can't we all just stand back and look at ourselves? Look at our supposedly "civilised" selves. I don't want to side with any party. I just want to say that fighting is wrong. Hasn't all the wars in history remind us that in a war EVERYONE loses? Instead of spending billions and billions for our armed forces, should we idealistically live in peace, don't you think the money could be channeled instead to third world counties to improve the lives of the people there?

Whatever it is. I only know this. All this wars won't stop till my King returns with a sound of the trumpet and a shout of an archangel. Jesus, come quickly. And I pray that I might be ready for your return. The Awesome King of Everlasting Majesty will return and restore the world to what it was during Adam's time. And we will all live happily ever after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home