rambling thoughts of the demented
Friday, May 7
I think that this is one of the most funny blogs that I have ever read in my life thus far. It is absolutely hilarious!
http://luvacguys.blogspot.com
posted by Alwyn at
15:21
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Alwyn
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Descent off Ophir - A continuation Early in the m...
On top of Johor, 1267m. In my ACJC Grey smiley s...
Climbing to the summit of Mt. Ophir was no easy ta...
As a quiet means of celebrating my birthday yester...
As a testimony to go to show how supberbly outdate...
One nice day of duty at the rotten base and I see ...
Just comparing the way I drive with the way my par...
Oh no. After almost one year of blogging, I have f...
Have a Blessed Good Friday Open up the gates and ...
Coming back to some original ACJC stuff: I realis...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home