I woke up at around 7.18 this morning, feels good to wake up and actually see the sun? As opposed to waking up before the sun "wakes" up. Wanted to go cycling today around my estate, but i couldn't find the bicycle pump! Forgone endorphin high for the lack of a bicycle pump? Sometimes I wonder if its wise to upkeep an expensive bike running on cheapo support? Its like the pump is 10 years old, can't pump properly, needs an adapter valve (S to P) just to add some badly needed air into the tyres?
I can't stand the tyres deflating by themselves when they're left alone. This silly problem never occured until Sept Last year when I crashed at Bukit Timah Mountain Biking Trail... My tires had never lost air on their own till after the crash. It was a really bad crash, so bad that I got deep gashes on my chest and severe bruising on my arms. Think about it, it was pretty fun and I was darn lucky to have Mervyn pull me up from the wreckage.
Gotta leave the house soon, telling the maid not to cook lunch for me cos I'm gonna go for Cellgroup at Mervyn's (different one) place. I hath no idea how to get there so I'm just gonna call George to meet up with him. George is da man in da house! Without him, I'll just be lost navigating around HDB void decks and the like.
Don't think I'll leave my computer on, but then again, why not? the internet subscription is like so free (Thank SCV for cable) I should just leave the whole computer on 24/7, but nico advises me not to as my heat sinks and cooling fans aren't efficient enough to prevent a heat meltdown of my system PC. He told me to go check out this brand of cooling fan that costs like 50 bucks US a piece. Says that the fan is so powerful that if can be used to dry your hair, and this is just to cool the CPU! Excellent for overclocking AMD processors he claims.
Wanted to go out with Nico and Ah Teck today to Sim Lim, but scrapped it since I've to go for cellgroup. Sighs, I just watched American Pie 2 on my comp. Its so sinful and I'm like going to a church gathering after that. Wonder what God thinks of me when everytime I go into His Presence and unlcean and sinful bastard. Its hard to believe I'm not dead yet physically for my sins, though I know that sin accelerates spirtual death in the believer.
Haven't told mum that I'm rushing off my cellgroup, she'll be upset as usual for my "over-involvement" in "church activities". Somehow I wonder why she's like so resistant to the idea of just meeting up with a few friends to learn a little bit more about the bible and God. What's wrong man? I really do want to have better character. Its like a place where at least I can talk to some church girls and they won't give me cold blank stares as well =)
I'll be asking dad for 15 bucks US to so that I can get rid of the Ad on top, Layout wise, I think what's simple is true, won't be changing so much about this layout. The Chatterbox won't be necessary as very few people, perhaps even no one will be visiting my page. Just wanna put up more links so I can link to a few other person's blog.
All right, I better change now. gotta rush off soon!
I can't stand the tyres deflating by themselves when they're left alone. This silly problem never occured until Sept Last year when I crashed at Bukit Timah Mountain Biking Trail... My tires had never lost air on their own till after the crash. It was a really bad crash, so bad that I got deep gashes on my chest and severe bruising on my arms. Think about it, it was pretty fun and I was darn lucky to have Mervyn pull me up from the wreckage.
Gotta leave the house soon, telling the maid not to cook lunch for me cos I'm gonna go for Cellgroup at Mervyn's (different one) place. I hath no idea how to get there so I'm just gonna call George to meet up with him. George is da man in da house! Without him, I'll just be lost navigating around HDB void decks and the like.
Don't think I'll leave my computer on, but then again, why not? the internet subscription is like so free (Thank SCV for cable) I should just leave the whole computer on 24/7, but nico advises me not to as my heat sinks and cooling fans aren't efficient enough to prevent a heat meltdown of my system PC. He told me to go check out this brand of cooling fan that costs like 50 bucks US a piece. Says that the fan is so powerful that if can be used to dry your hair, and this is just to cool the CPU! Excellent for overclocking AMD processors he claims.
Wanted to go out with Nico and Ah Teck today to Sim Lim, but scrapped it since I've to go for cellgroup. Sighs, I just watched American Pie 2 on my comp. Its so sinful and I'm like going to a church gathering after that. Wonder what God thinks of me when everytime I go into His Presence and unlcean and sinful bastard. Its hard to believe I'm not dead yet physically for my sins, though I know that sin accelerates spirtual death in the believer.
Haven't told mum that I'm rushing off my cellgroup, she'll be upset as usual for my "over-involvement" in "church activities". Somehow I wonder why she's like so resistant to the idea of just meeting up with a few friends to learn a little bit more about the bible and God. What's wrong man? I really do want to have better character. Its like a place where at least I can talk to some church girls and they won't give me cold blank stares as well =)
I'll be asking dad for 15 bucks US to so that I can get rid of the Ad on top, Layout wise, I think what's simple is true, won't be changing so much about this layout. The Chatterbox won't be necessary as very few people, perhaps even no one will be visiting my page. Just wanna put up more links so I can link to a few other person's blog.
All right, I better change now. gotta rush off soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home